Sunday, July 12, 2015

A Little Update!~

 Hello friends and fellow Stillwater Society Members! 
    Our group is now in full swing on facebook, but I'd like for this to be an active group space as well.
   
   The Stillwater Society is very much a collective. This will be our space-- to share, celebrate and learn. If you would like to be a contributor to this blog, please feel free to email me! Once every-so-often posts or a regular series of posts.
   
   Each month we can also have a 'theme' for posts (though we don't have to necessarily stick to them, they would purely be for inspiration) and each month's theme will be posted in the sidebar. 

   Perhaps, if we so feel--- we can do trade, giveaways and exchanges! I personally would love to do a seed exchange at the end of the summer. Especially for hollyhock seeds!

 For August we already have some great plans for a theme and some chances to win treats in a weekly giveaway! Since many of us are Tasha Tudor fans--- and in August she would have been 100 years old, we are going to take the whole month to celebrate this artist and writer who embodies what "The Stillwater Society" is all about--- and in fact, gave us our name! So check back through the month of August as we start celebrating, And until then, we will have such fun getting to know each other!
  Also--- I'd like to start a sidebar list of all the  personal blogs of our members! If you'd like your blog shared on the sidebar please comment on THIS POST with your blog address, and I will add it to our list. 

   If you'd like to share your membership of The Stillwater Society on your blog, please feel free to use the button above! Just right click and save and link it back to this blog.

  Anyhow---- stay tuned for more posts! And please come join us on the facebook group if you're able to. I know not everyone uses facebook, but it is the easiest set-up for our purposes at the moment for chatting together. Please feel free to chat, ask questions and send your own musings to us here on the blog, however. 

  The most important thing is that we have fun, get to share in community, and above all, enjoy the simple life!~

11 comments:

  1. Livinginquietabundance.blogspot.com I'm loving this qroup ♡ Thanks hun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Livinginquietabundance.blogspot.com I'm loving this qroup ♡ Thanks hun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love everything Tasha, and thank YOU for permitting me to become a facebook member. My blog is www.asouthernsunset.blogspot.com....I am loving this blog and the face book page!
    Blessings,
    Yaya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gotcha added! welcome to the group!

      Delete
    2. Im having trouble with blogger letting me add it, I think its just a glitch, I will try again soon!~

      Delete
  4. Hi Heather,
    Loved meeting you at the Rookery. Just found the facebook group and this site. Yhanks for doing this! Not sure my blog is a fit but it's www.yournurturingnook.com
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Betsy! So nice to see you here! What a sweet blog, I will add it to our list!~

      Delete
  5. Hi Heather...I don't do facebook but I would like to join. Can I? mari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Heather, I joined the Facebook group a week ago and would like my humble little blog included on your sidebar. Thanks very much for the kind offer! I'm so enjoying the wonderful content here and on FB...it's bringing an interesting, bright spot in my day and feeding this old-fashioned heart of mine. God bless you.....Trish

    http://barrowofblessings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete